We are going through the alphabet one letter at a time, as time permits, and doing a variety of activities and paper crafts that relate to the letter we are working on. We don't follow in alphabetical order or any particular curriculum, but instead focus on the whims of a preschooler. By the end of the preschool years, I fully expect for my children to have a basic understanding of reading, writing, braille, math, and science.
Welcome
I am a stay at home mom of two precious little girls in preschool and married to my wonderful husband for 7 years. Having worked both in the childcare centers and majoring in Elementary Deaf Education, I try to focus our day on educational persuits. I currently teach our kids at home and I have found once again that learning is just part of living, it just depends on what the priorities are.
No comments:
Post a Comment